Friday, May 6, 2011

Olivia Wilde hot for Glamour


I was surprised and pleased to see OLIVIA WILDE return to "HOUSE M.D." as I was catching up on the show a few days ago - she brought "sexy" as well as edge and her special wit back into the drama and immediately made it more fun to watch. And today I saw Olivia looking super hot and playful in this Navy-style photo shoot for Glamour - I simply had to post it! After all she's one of my favorite Hollywood ladies of today - original, exotic and just plain cool.







2 comments:

  1. Can't agreed with you more doll..So stylish and chic and oh YES just plain cool. Thx for sharing.

    XoXo
    http://fashionmakeuplifestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE her style...she really is the epitome of COOL. I am in LOVE with the red dress, second from last photo. Amazing! Sada dressologyhq.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...