Monday, March 14, 2011

Kristen Stewart in US Vogue



It may be a bit belated - KRISTEN STEWART appeared on the cover of US VOGUE in February, but I just yesterday stumbled upon this photo shoot while browsing pics for another post, and well ... I do like Kristen. A lot. Mind you - I have zero interest in "Twillight," I've seen only the first film and liked only its first half - namely Stewart's awkward teenager. She was even more awesomely awkward in "Adventureland" and simply awesome in "THE RUNAWAYS"as rock maiden Joan Jett. I still have to see "Welcome to the Rileys" (where she played a troubled girl - again) and looking forward to "On the Road." In short I simply admire her combination of cool, awkwardness and beauty, which was mostly captured even in such a glamorous photo shoot. Photographed by Mario Testino, styled by Tonne Goodman.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...