Monday, March 14, 2011

Walk out to spring!

So today was one of the first proper warm and sunny days in Athens this spring, and I decided to mark it with my first ever outfit post. I know it's totally amateurish - at least quality of photographs certainly is, and I still have a lot to learn. But we all have to start somewhere...


I'm wearing a PULL&BEAR jumper and shorts by OASIS (I love this British brand and it's a shame they don't have it here in Greece). Actually those shorts are one of most successful clothing purchases I ever made - I've had them a few years now and they are still perfect and "trending."

I got this pendant at a sale at PROMOD for some ridiculous price - it was a great find. People never stop asking me what is in the cage and trying to get a closer look.

Those CALZEDONIA tights were a real surprise to me. You see, as I bought them, only the pattern covering the leg part was visible on the packaging and I thought it was general pattern of the tights. I discovered those gorgeous stocking tops only after I opened the package several weeks later!



I got those shoes at ALDO (another brand I really miss here in Greece) while shopping for a pair of ballerina flats. But once I slid my feet in those, I decided it was fate - they were so comfy, I could barely feel the heel. Plus, the design was quite unusual despite the dull taupe color and price was reduced. Sold!

1 comment:

  1. Those tights are so killer! Want want want!!! Following now cutie!!

    I Live For It

    Xx. Jewls and Liza

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...