Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

Angel from Fashionably Numb was kind enough to award me this Stylish Blogger Award, and stylish I am, so as the tradition goes, I will now proceed to list 8 things about myself as well as pass the award on to a few fellow bloggers.

1. I hardly ever leave the house without my iPod - such a music lover I am.
2. I always think of comfort and don't rush out just after any hot fashion item - just because it looks really cool.
3. I seriously intend to write a novel (completely unrelated to fashion).
4. I'm a fan of the very old movies and like to read about film history.
5. My favorite book is "Catcher in the Rye."
6. I consider boots universally coolest footwear.
7. I can't stand pretentious people.
8. I think "Jersey Shore" and all its characters are incredibly gross and I find its popularity in the US seriously disturbing.

And my Stylish Blogger Award goes to:


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...